Monday, June 4, 2007

How much do u care?

Did you ever think, how much do you care for some important persons in your life, like your mom, or dad, or sis or bro? And most importantly your friends and life partner? Being a house wife, my mom was always there when i was alone, and whenever i needed some one most to share my happiness or sorrow. That is not the case with my dad. But, he is best at his part in making me realize my life. My sis is my second best friend after my mom. She is my cutest, dear, ever loving friend, there to share everything with me, and listen whatever nonsense I blabber.

Some of my friends at college are so close to me that they see through my image. I mean to say, they know my moods, my thoughts, my goals in life, my potential etc, even better than me.

And most importantly, when you meet your soul mate, they may replace all of the above persons! When we settle in some job and get married, we don't have time to do all these, except remembering those beautiful memories. Or do we?

This may be the case with most of you. But, i did not experience this yet! So, how to face this? We know how much we care for them. We can't express it in words!! Right? But, can our deeds express them? Help me out here, please if you know.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

what u said correct trisul, thats problem for every younster, so if u find the solution, let me know that... :-)

Unknown said...

marry someone who is liked by ur parents and who likes ur family as u do.may be difficult to find.but this may be a solution.(wat u say).Or u do onething.marry a girl next door(bcoz gals next door have gud rapport with parents(sometimes).do u agree?).If there is no girl next door, go to that door where there is "girl next door".(hhahhah)