Monday, June 4, 2007

Happy life ...

Imagine yourselves in a world where there is no industrial revolution, or any medical breakthroughs or even technological achievements yet. Can you live in such a world? If I am given a chance to go back in time and live, I will accept it. But with some minor changes. I wish to live in a world where there are no kings, no wars, but only good-hearted people. Thats being ideal, right? But, I love it. I should have a land to cultivate, and of course cattle. Then, I can live happily in a beautiful farm house, with my family. I shall keep myself busy learning all I can about every art like music, dance, painting, pottery, etc etc. What else do I need, to spend my life peacefully with my family?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey thats a great thought.but all the people are good(asking much hahahahh)